By 2016, at least 95% of high school seniors will graduate from high school.
• Increase graduation rate
• Reduce delinquency
• Reduce truancy
• Reduce youth crime
• Increase youth employment and employment opportunities
Big Brothers Big Sisters Mentoring
• 68% of children stayed the same or improved in reading and
• 69% of children stayed the same or improved in math during the last school year
Boy Scouts Traditional Scouting
• 96% Cub Scouts have engaged and learned new skills from Scouting
Pickerington Local Schools Project W.I.S.E.
• 84% of participating students increased their mean grade averages